Ca:450
dKH:8

Sump/skimmer/hob refugium/ cheato reactor in 2days
Monthly water changes
Nori with garlic once daily
Spirulina with selcone and garlic once daily

1-six line wrase (4 yrs)
1-Rose Bubble anemone( 4yrs)
1-Green brittle starfish (4 yrs sent to sump due to possibility of fish disapreance..........i dont even know anymore)
1-Cleaner shrimp (4yrs)
1-blood red fire shrimp (4yrs)
20+ head ducan (2yrs)
1-hoveens wrase (5 months)
1- dimon watchman goby (5 months)
2-pajama cardina fish (5 months qt and died last week)
5- chromies (5 months they all started to dissapear one by one)
5-blue dams (5months they all started to dissappear one by one and only 1 is left)
2-kavderns candinafish (5 months 1 dissapread a while ago and 1 died in qtlast week)
1-Flame angle (5months disappeard 6weks ago)
1-salfin tang(3 months died 2days ago in qt what looks like brook, excessive color lost, scratches all over body, laid on its side)
1-powder blue tang (3 months went missing 2 month)
1-powder brown tang (3 months went missing 2 month)
1-holdhead goby (1 month))
2-pink anthias (1 month female died 1 week unknown reasons found dead, male dissapread last week)
1-Convict tang (3weeks died 2week unknow)
1-Khole Tang (3weeks disappeard 2weeks)
1- Orage spot rabbit fish (3weeks)
2-clowns (3week male died last week while in qt with salfin, male had heavy breathing and looked lazy swimming, female found today dead, dimond goby scooped her out of his home and push the body out

Can someone help me in the reason why my fish are just going one by one

The only fish left now is my six line wrasse, hovens wrasse, diamond goby, and orange spot rabbit fish and currently no signs of anything wrong. And my pajamas just died from what looks like ich when I qt them a couple days ago but then their fins were torn.

I have a couple question

1-Would it be best just to watch everything in my tank for the next 2 months and play it by ear on removing them to ensure nothing is left in the tank or should I just remove all of them?

2-Would a UV help at all and if so what is your guys thoughts of the coralife UV??

3-Could my green brittle star be one of the reason why for the disappeance?? He was placed in sump 3 weeks ago but fish still disappear and or die.

ninjastar310 is offline   Reply With Quote