View Single Post
Unread 10/13/2018, 09:29 AM   #15
FullBoreReefer
Registered Member

She’s almost there!!!...

We set it “close”, which made it easy on the fingers haha...

Here I am(camo hoodie) “fine tuning”, I’m sure some of the guys were annoyed about how picky I was being, just kidding. I wanted it PERFECT...

I am so lucky to have friends like this! Everyone is always down to help each other out, no matter what the task. Of course though, we provided food and some beer as a thanks haha. I couldn’t ask for better friends...

BAM!!! 60”x36”x24”. 3sided starfire. Double full floating bottom panels. Black vinyl background. Bottom abs protection layer. All 1/2” glass including euro bracing. Pre drilled and setup for a custom Modular Marine overflow....

And of course, my other half. Aka, the one that allows me to do all of this. I’m also lucky as she likes this stuff too! I love her...and the tank! Haha...

I have to post this, well, because this is how serious I took this project. I made all my friends remove their belts while lifting onto the stand. I didn’t want any scratches before I even start!!! BAHAHAHAHAHA...