View Single Post
Unread 04/18/2018, 11:50 PM   #12
sil40sx
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by eastlake View Post
That's so weird. I wonder if it's something that can retract into the tissue of the zoa to protect itself. I wish I had some other ideas for you but the only thing I might start to worry about, if it were my tank, is will/can this spread to the other zoas?

I might figured out what happened, so the other day, I checked my nitrates and it is zero, usually I have them between 1 and 3, so I dosed KNO3 two days ago, and looks like its helping because they are open a little better for the past 2 months for the first time. And thats the only change I did, and I saw an improvement. Anecdotal or not, I'll keep checking my nitrates, and maintain dosing if necessary.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jone View Post
forget the Revive dip,,will do nothing for it,,looks to be algae and something else...do a peroxide dip only now...research how and what to do for a peroxide dip on the forum or internet.
Yep, I did revive couple times, and didn't see any improvement. But see post above, hopefully it's going to keep on improving.

PS: I apologize, but I don't know why I don't get notification on this thread, hence I don't see it and wasn't able to reply.

sil40sx is offline   Reply With Quote