Thread: Vertex cerebra
View Single Post
Unread 04/23/2012, 09:39 AM   #96
jtrasap
Elite Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luxo View Post
Jason,
I've used Android devices for some times Samsung P-1000, Samsung P-7500, and neither had any issues I think the main problem is people using apps that are causing the issues for the specefic task they are intended for!
Arm Cortex 8 is the same as what is used in P-1000.
I think that is more than plenty for any task! but again the question that remains is that, how user friendly the interface is designed to be?
I think as far as hardware they have gone the right path! but let's see what they are doing for Interface.
I sure hope it's not another German Iterface design such as Profilux!
Cheers,
Dave
I'm on my fifth Android phone, I started with the original G1 and have since had a G1 dev phone, an Atrix, a Captivate, and now a Galaxy S II, on top of that I have a Galaxy Tab and a Kindle Fire both of which also run Android. I'm somewhat of an Android fanboy so to speak but I also know that every single one of the Android devices that I have and have had need to be rebooted fairly regularly and all of them balk at certain tasks. Android is somewhat clunky but being open source and having the advertising power of google and the big phone networks has made it a huge hit. I love my phone and Kindle Fire, the Galaxy Tab is okay and gets fairly dusty as it spends a-lot of time sitting on the shelf.

Just in my experience with Android it's sometimes anoying, overall fairly clunky and not all that stable, that said most Android devices are really fun to play with but not something I would want to trust with my tank.

Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit; Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad.
jtrasap is offline   Reply With Quote