View Single Post
Unread 10/01/2017, 05:14 PM   #2
jtietz
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by naimasreef View Post
hey there Aquaforest -

Just read your product guide and have been watching videos and lurking a bit.

Getting back into the hobby after a few years off and having fun getting caught up on all the new gear, methods, and changes within reef keeping.

All respect to your products and all the lovely tanks that display your good works...bringing me to my question.

Debating on going with your system, or the other one that starts with a T, or maybe just cobble together my own 'best of ideas' system

Really like the idea of running aquaforest for the color, growth, and polyp extension that I have seen in the pics and vids . . . seems like the products are strong in concentration and pretty well documented/supported.

here are some tank details:
- 100gallon total volume, almost half will be sump.
- oversized skimmer
- big fuge with big algae grow light
- kalk stirrer
- one of the top led fixtures

- minimal or no water changes

livestock goals:
- chalice
- monti
- acro
- maybe 10 or so fish and a clam

I am very open to suggestion and instruction . . . guessing my only real caveat is that I hope to not do any water changes.

Please let me know what you think.
thanks.
Start a reactor of zeo mix, phosphate minus, and carbon. Then fill tank with reef salt for mixed tank or probiotic salt for sps ulns tank. Then for the next 14 days dose 1 drop of bio s, pro bios, and np pro for every 100 liters.
100 lts = 27 gallons

So 4 drops of each a day. Then you can slowly start to add your cuc, fish, and corals. Just add slow so bacteria can catch up.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

jtietz is offline   Reply With Quote