View Single Post
Unread 10/21/2017, 05:02 PM   #6
HippieSmell
Occupy Reef Central

Quote:
Originally Posted by mobyfish View Post
Trust me my friend I have done some reading. And I wouldn't say whether or not someone else could get bored. My interest level isn't dependant on how active the species is rather than my love for caring for and keeping these exotic beauties. I am simplyg concerned whether or not I have enough filtration for this species in this tank.
I'm sure you have done some reading and that's great. But, your planned tank size and plan to throw a bag of carbon in the sump lead me to believe that you have more to do. I'm not trying to be flippant, but people with those red flags, low post counts, and plans to keep sharks make me suspicious and I hope that person will proceed slowly.

I shouldn't assume you'll become bored with a shark. But, I would eventually become bored with a single species tank, and also frustrated with being unable to find a suitable home for that shark once I wanted other things. Just something to think about.

Current Tank Info: 78"x36"x27" acrylic, 6 Orphek Atlantik V3+ Compacts, MRC Orca Pro II w/washdown, CalcFeeder Pro AC3, Emperor Aquatics 80w UV, 80/20 aluminum stand, Vortech MP60's, Theiling Rollermat, GHL Profilux 3.1T EX, Kessil H380
HippieSmell is offline   Reply With Quote