View Single Post
Old 11/13/2017, 02:46 PM   #2838
Pandagobyguy
Registered Member
 
Pandagobyguy's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Overland Park, Kansas
Posts: 333
Quote:
Originally Posted by Subsea View Post
Michael, you should strongly consider a Sea Apple. I have kept them for more than 2 years with a less developed bio diverse system than you have. I have had them die in a tank and decompose for several days while I was away. When I pulled out Sea Apple, it was more than foul smelling, if was putrid smelling. Consider this, they eat a gumbo of detritus, bacteria and larvae of all sizes. Sounds like what we grow in our tanks.
No poison issue? I've always heard they kill everything when they die

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk


Pandagobyguy is offline   Reply With Quote