View Single Post
Unread 04/20/2012, 01:59 PM   #1350
The Grim Reefer
Ready for some NOBALL!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by wyattroa View Post
question..I have a nano 24 gallon and are currently running AI sol blue over it and am not really happy. I went to the sol blue from the stock PC lighting in the start of january and have had zero growth and I think done more harm then good. I am also heard of others who have gone back to T5 lights. I am thinking about making the switch over to T5's and was looking at ATI. My problem is the tank is only 19in wide and will have about 3 inches of the light hanging off of it. My other thought was how many bulbs, either the 4 or 6 version. My initial thoughts were to go with the 6 version for more color variation and options. I have some LPS in the tank but mainly SPS and plan to keep it that way and get more and possibly upgrade to a bigger tank sometime in the future. What would be the best option? Is 6 too much would I just fry everything?
Robert
4 would be enough but 6 would be better for color. A tek fixture would be good enough if you do 6 lamps.

Current Tank Info: 120 Starphire with Illudium Q-288 Photon Regurgitator DIY LED lighting
The Grim Reefer is offline   Reply With Quote