View Single Post
Unread 01/02/2018, 07:02 PM   #73
sam.basye
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by McPuff View Post
I don't know Sam, your new phone makes it look like the tank is covered in algae! :0)

Seriously love the rock work you created.

I have an invention that would add some efficiency to your sump. Still need to post a video of this thing as I think a lot of people on here would be interested. Intrigued?? :0)

Ha! I was just about to take another pic just for you with the custom algae filter setting on the new phone. Haha But.. looky what I saw instead. One of the RBTA’s (the big, original one) moved!!! Those bastards have been attached to the bottom of he rock and impossible to get off. They even risked dying by nemcicle during the move. Lol

I told one of my aviation students about the move and how I’d have to trick it to get it to move. Then I followed with, a spineless, brainless animal which I got the ‘your an idiot’ look. Haha

I’ll actually be able to remove it now and not have to beak the rock off the wall!

I used this trick with a flashlight trying to get the rents to move on the barnacles in the 26. I have had the 24” light at an angle so it doesn’t fall in the tank and the nem is trying to move closer to the light.

I talked to the manager at my LFS and he is going to place me an order for a green spotted garden eel today if they have any in stock. Should be here next week! Going to try to catch the clown or damsel and toss it in the new tank Friday and going to toss a coral in tonight!

The nitrate test came out clean yesterday and I added a bunch of random supplements after the skimmer shut off for the night.

I spent at least an hour standing in the isle at Lowe’s trying to build the light stand in my head. No luck

I want to see that video, McPuff!

Current Tank: 30 Cube build: http://www.reefcentral.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2661418
26g Foam Rockwall build: http://www.reefcentral.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2457621
Foam Wall
sam.basye is offline   Reply With Quote