View Single Post
Unread 02/20/2018, 07:17 PM   #340
cleanmyaquarium
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by rygar View Post
Of all the tanks here, yours is the one I check in to see if anything new is posted.
Very cool. Your camera sure shows the colors well.
I really appreciate the comment! The tank has been doing really well lately. I have been battling some moisture/condensation issues this winter so I sealed the top of the curtain with some roofing paper, foam insulation and caulk. Not the prettiest but it is working quite well and definitely lowering the electric bill from a reduction in heat loss. I'll post some pics. Also, I haven't done any water changes in the last 4 months, except adding a few cups of salt here and there to offset water lost from selling some colonies of nepthea and a bunch of rose bubble anemones. I think I have sold 30 rose bubbles in the last several months. My lightning maroon clown is doing a nice job stressing the nems into splitting. I added a nice orange spot rabbitfish that I removed from a customer tank and a hippo tang and large colony of green star polyp from a tank breakdown and a few other colonies that were in there too

Sent from my E6810 using Tapatalk

Current Tank Info: 785 gallon reef
cleanmyaquarium is offline   Reply With Quote