View Single Post
Unread 04/12/2009, 06:44 PM   #24
shovel
Registered Member

it is leagel to own and posses them as long as thy are properly documented. if you purchase one from reputible source they are, and your info should be taken down. I learned this from my local reptile distributor and i am going by his word alone I trust his opion and what he states as law. There is no way that i am going to try to travk down the case law to prove it to much reading not worth the time. as long as everything is legit as far as importation and registaring there should be no problem Gonodactylus you reasearched it well and there should bo no issue on your animals. however if you are to sell it or trade it whatever then there is a problem, like handguns as long as they are registerd there leagel but if sold proper paper work should be filled out. Like i said before I'am takeing the words of my local reptile store I do consider his words to be true and am useing his words alone for my source. Last and most important I must see pics of those blue rings in your tank must be stunning to have such a buetiful animal!

shovel is offline   Reply With Quote