View Single Post
Unread 11/30/2016, 10:44 AM   #23
vlangel
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanU View Post
I try to look at the bright side, as my memory goes, I will get to meet so many wonderful new friends and family!
Prior to computers, I used to know where to look for my notes, what type of paper it was on, the paper color, how worn it was or what notebook or folder it was in. Sometimes I would have dig some, but I would find it. Today, I have to remember did I bookmark it? Did I make notes or copy and paste? Which computer was I using? Which drive did I save it on? Which folder? How did I name it? In the old days when you had to look stuff up in books, write notes and did not have copy & paste, you remembered more! Also I didn't get distracted as much with finding other cool information.
I still like my technology gadgets and won't give them up!!!!
Ha ha, thats kind of funny if it weren't so true Maybe you should still make notes on what you did on the computer, LOL! I am not as techy as you and still do as much as possible with sticky notes. I also try to limit how much info I have to remember but I don't run a buisness either. That is a luxury I am sure that you do not have!

vlangel is offline   Reply With Quote