View Single Post
Unread 11/24/2014, 01:17 PM   #1
reefmutt
Registered Member

Learning/rebuilding from my epic fail

Well... I promised myself that when my tank started filling, I would start a build thread.. Of sorts..
Most of my system is actually about 2.5 years old. As is my main display, however in the spring, it sprung a leak so I had to send it back to the manufacturer for repair. Miracles Aquariums from Toronto built my custom tank but I had a welder build my steel stand, so technically, after 18 months, the tank wasn't exactly under warranty but Miracles was good enough to ship the tank from a pet store in Montreal (I had to get the tank to and from that pet store, at my expense) to Toronto, repair it and ship it back at their expense. They also added bottom eurobracing and a couple of other small mods at no charge...
So, since no thread is worth the weight of the electrons its printed on without some shots, here's a global shot of my system with
the empty display which is currently 2/3 scaped with dry rock. Once it is filled with ro water and mixed with salt, I will scape the rest with some live rock I have in the system.

Current Tank Info: 53x32.5x26 190g dt 60g of sumps 3 tank-100 gal frag system 6xAI prime 8xt5. 4x maxspect gyre. Skimz Dual internal sicce pump skimmer Deltec PF601s ca rx+Kalk stirrer
reefmutt is offline   Reply With Quote