View Single Post
Unread 03/26/2015, 04:41 PM   #82
Blue spot
Registered Member

Bye bye big blue

Well after two months and lots of effort to save him, big blue is brown bread . I managed to get a hold on the Bsjf disease but he just stopped eating and faded away , very sad to watch realy . I even read a blog on force feeding fish and tried this but I think I was just to late . Very strange the whole thing realy , little blue was the one I thought would not last when I bought them, it was timid , not eating well and struggled to make a home and stay in it. Big blue was more colourful the larger more curiouse fish. Both in the same tank. Not showing aggression to each other . I think ultimately the difference was the damsel ( now in the sump) although not overly aggressive was definitely bothersome , this lead to the no feeding week I had early on and it took me a month to get it out of the tank. By this time the damage was done. So for anyone reading my personal feeling on this fish is feeding is key. I could see the problem as you can read in earlier posts, but in hindesight I should have acted quicker. Little blue eats everything that floats past and is thriving though it's still early days.

Blue spot is offline   Reply With Quote