View Single Post
Unread 02/08/2016, 09:04 AM   #81
soulpatch
Registered Member

I removed my apex from my other tank but with the big game yesterday did not have a chance to mount to the new panel which I did cut down to size. Still trying to plan everything out with it though as to where things will go and what makes the most sense.

I swapped out the power strip on my water change station with one that has on/off toggles for each outlet. This way I can leave on the heater and powerhead without the main pump running.

I wired up the Kessils in the hood and powered them up as well to see where they would hit. Honestly it was just good to see light in the tank as it made it feel closer for me. I will be putting the bulbs in the ATI tonight to fire that off as well. Not going to leave the lights on but I do want to see how everything blends together.

Throughout this week will be hooking up the apex and getting everything wired together. and testing various float switches. The only piece of electronics I will wait on is my doser and its' containers. I dont have to wire them up at this point and frankly dont see doing so as a good use of time.

The 5 gallon tank is out of my back room and filled so I can move my corals and fish over and take down the Biocube. That should be happening this week as well.

Some have bar tabs. I have a coral tab at my LFS. Life goals.
soulpatch is offline   Reply With Quote