View Single Post
Unread 08/15/2016, 07:53 PM   #7
adam1103
Registered Member

Canopy and all the Lights above the tank. I places a cabinet beside the tank to hold the necessities. It also housed the 12 gallon ATO bucket.
I started adding my rock back into the system. most of them were done with the acrylic rod method.

Still adding more rocks

Friend hooked me up with this little guy

So around this time the wife and I had decided to build a new house... the basement was started back in april. and is still under construction now. We put our house on the market the last week of March and in 24hrs had 13 offers most above asking price!!
So what to do?? The tank was broken down and everything was moved to my inlaws house where we have been since mid April. So now the tragic part of the story. The day before we closed on our house I had hired a moving company to come over and move the tank, I couldn't convince my great neighbors to go up the stairs with it. So 4 guys show up to my house and make it up the stairs, out the door, and well almost down the two stairs leading to the ground....

So here in Kentucky moving companies do NOT insure any glass items. but fortunately the owner of the company was nice enough to pay for part of the tank.
So with that being said... I will soon be the owner of a new 300DD!!!! And in a new house with a dedicated fish room!! So new build coming hopefully soon.... Should be closing on the new house mid to late September. I can't wait to get my new tank up and running!!!

adam1103 is offline   Reply With Quote