View Single Post
Unread 04/20/2012, 11:25 AM   #24
C5flyboy
Registered Member

In the pics from Schnitzelreef and WRX1908 that the Aquastyle seems to have more of a blue color than the Cree setups. Grant it that could just be from the camera but since it was two different setups with the same overall hue it stands to reason it's not the camera. Could it possibly be from the number of 10000K bulbs used in the setups? Schnitzelreef had mentioned the the 10000K had more of a blue color and wished he had put more 6500K because they have more of an actual white color. Can anybody else attest to this? Oh and what degree lens is everybody using over their LEDs? I was thing of using 60 degree lenses. Think that is good or should it be a mix of different degree lenses?

I think thus far reading everyones inputs and seeing pics both brands are really good. Ghellin is right I think in saying we all just take different paths to get the same end result it's just how you decide you want to get there.

Oh and really nice tanks guys thanks for the pics! I'll put up a pic of my tank currently this afternoon. It doesn't have LEDs yet but since everyone is putting up their tanks for scrutiny I'll put mine up too

C5flyboy is offline   Reply With Quote