View Single Post
Unread 10/21/2013, 10:46 AM   #16
brandon429
Registered Member.

as the two large peroxide threads have progressed since the time of this thread, and gained hundreds of new input posts, my current take is keep it off the polyps when you can. we see lots of LPS dipping for encroachment and even preventative reasons where they could have just painted or spot applied the peroxide to the skeleton only having never contacted the flesh. We try to distill in that thread the least impactful way of applying peroxide if that is what the keeper has selected for their problem.

full treatments in-tank are continuing and we are getting feedback there as well, and in the majority of cases it was not needed as most of the rocks could have been pulled and treated externally. The keeper opted for the method simply because it worked fast, for the tanks its worked in. I wonder where peroxide dosing will be in 2015. maybe a fad that will be gone...but something better will have to come along for my own tank to cheat its self to old age....havent found anything better so far. lots of alternate methods exist if someone wants another angle on their issues.

brandon429 is offline   Reply With Quote