View Single Post
Unread 05/02/2013, 11:50 PM   #14
Dolmo5000
Registered Member

He is a pretty cool thing. His mother and I are wondering what life was like without children.

bstubbz17, to answer your question about why I'm not using the lights I have; They are suspended from the ceiling and took sooooo long to get where I liked them that I will probably not touch them till we move out of the house, lol. I mean it took weeks to get them looking perfect, and the ceiling is almost 12 feet. Boo even for a person like me (6'4"). I'm super interested in borrowing the maxpect led's you offered. How difficult would it be to take a picture of them? Do you know how many diodes (lights) there are? I'm sorry to ask so many questions but the manual you posted is for several fixtures and I'm unsure of which it is. To be honest I'm not very knowledgable when it comes to LED's. I'm having to do a bit of research, but borrowing from someone in Stillwater of all places would be the absolute very best. Thanks and have a good one.

Current Tank Info: Current Tank Info: Tank Info: 120g short w/ beananimal overflow, mixed sps/lps, 55g sump, aquamaxx coneS co-2, aquaticlife 6b T5, phosban 150, WP40, Apex lite, and super duper DIY wood stand!!!
Dolmo5000 is offline   Reply With Quote