View Single Post
Unread 01/07/2018, 01:56 PM   #5779
humaguy
Premium Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Achilles Torben View Post
Hey Ted,

Tank is full of coral now.

Nothing special. A second tiny gemmatum arrived around 4cm and a tiny polyzona also arrived around 4cm. Never saw such tiny polyzona. Waiting for a second tiny rostratum in this moment for pair up with my just medium one. Also waiting for 2 small collini. In Europe your are able to order at wholesale twice a year

A wholesaler out of my area told me that he can get new breeds personatus and arcuatus from Karen in spring. Hope that is true and they will be payable for me

Tears running down my eyes when I see your baby's conspicillatus. In germany I am just able to become 15cm the smallest. But the price is just a quarter of your baby's. I do not know if I am able to pair two of the medium ones or I am waiting for next breed of conspicillatus and less prices.

Greetings Torben

Gesendet von meinem SM-G935F mit Tapatalk
4 cm is always a great size! Post some pics.
Have your tried reaching out to Karen directly for Gp? Not sure if she ships but it might be worth a try. Also, great to hear about more HGp coming, going to be hearing more on that in the future.

The conspics are wonderful, so great fish and growing quickly. You should reach out to Matt, if you are interested. Again, I am not sure where he ships to.

Great to hear from you and I look forward to pics!

Ted

humaguy is offline   Reply With Quote