View Single Post
Unread 08/03/2017, 04:27 PM   #29
DiscusHeckel
Acropora Gardener

Quote:
Originally Posted by Capt_Cully View Post
I can't for the life of me figure out how to get a pic from Imgur to appear as a photo in an online forum.
I can help you. First create a set of photos by uploading them to Imgur from your computer, e.g.

Then, just click on the image (or double click) you want to embed in your thread. A new screen will open up similar to the one below:

You need to copy the bits (in green in my example) in BB Code and simply paste it on RC without selecting the image icon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Capt_Cully View Post
Photobucket really napalmed online forum threads. Can't go back and look at my old systems, builds. Major hose job.
Yes, you can. What you do is that first you go to your thread, select the page in which you want to reclaim your image. Then either select edit or quote to get the tags. Next, find the code between [IMG] ...../ [/IMG] in between these two tags, you will see your picture's file name, e.g. P100299.jpg. You then go to Photobucket and search this file in there. It is a very time consuming job, but when there is a will there is a way. You need to decide if it is worth it.

65G SPS Reef- ATI 8 X 39W PM; TM [Bacto-Balance A-; Reef Actif; Nitribiotic; Iodine]
DiscusHeckel is offline   Reply With Quote