View Single Post
Unread 11/03/2017, 04:45 AM   #813
Pife
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wrangy View Post
Not for another 10wks

I suppose I'll be a little less ambiguous haha I found them again, the one thing none of us want to find in our displays. The aefw are back, I suppose I must have missed some last time around so my plan is to toss everything and run the tank completely acro free till I'm back in mid-Jan. I'm going to use this time to try and get a couple of water changes a week done, a bit of a rescape and to focus on just getting the tank as perfect as possible before we start all over again I'm also going to add a few pieces of high quality live rock to add some more diversity to the tank as well.

Sorry to hear that. I've been through them several times. It's changed the way I dip everything.

I'm not saying let's get rid of all the stupid people.* I'm just saying let's remove all the warning labels and let the problem work itself out.

Current Tank Info: 150g DT plumbed to an 80g frag tank and 220g sump in the basement. ~6-MP40s ~ 12 ATI powered t5s ~ Reefbrites and Radions supplementing ~ Custom GEO Skimmer ~ GEO CA Reactor 6x24~ Iwaki 70 Return ~
Pife is offline   Reply With Quote