View Single Post
Unread 06/05/2008, 07:51 AM   #111
Johwak121
Registered Member

I have something similar going on with my LPS in my tank as well! However, mine may be slightly different? It started with a Acan frag then went to my War Coral now is on my Hollywood Stunner chalice! The only difference i see with my coral is that the recession is not fast, at all nothing like a 1/4 to 1/2 flesh a day but im still losing flesh (over a 2-3week period). I have seen patedships tank last week when his was still doing this and mine does not look exactly the same it looks like my coral is burned almost? The coral does have white spots/areas on it, and they are random almost im not sure if i was providing them with way to much direct light or it was my dKH or what. I would like to make sure i have the same problem as everyone on here before i dose with 3X Interceptor. Also i have a serpent star in the tank, he should be fine if i dose with interceptor correct?

Also i have noticed that people that have this "infection" report that their corals wont eat...well mine will..they are still taking food when i target feed them every other night...another reason to believe i may not have this infection

Last edited by Johwak121; 06/05/2008 at 08:26 AM.
Johwak121 is offline   Reply With Quote