View Single Post
Unread 02/16/2012, 06:22 PM   #11
BigKahuna
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by EcoTech Service View Post
Is there any way you can e-mail me a copy of your EcoSmart Project (by saving and attaching your project to an e-mail)? This way it will allow me to browse your graph and assess why the LEDs are turning on after lights out. You can e-mail the project to jon@ecotechmarine.com. Please include a link to this thread in your post.
I had a similar problem where one of my two Radions left some LED's on during the night, white and red ones very dimly but on nonetheless, and I did a factory refresh and reprogrammed it and the problem went away. I figured programming onboard the fixture must have gotten corrupted because no amount of reprogramming either the group or individual light fixed it, only the factory reset did it. The only issue I have now, if you can call it that, when I do the simulation the fixtures start off a liitle staggered with on coming on a tiny bit before the other. I reset the time from the PC and it still lags on one of them a tiny bit. Not a huge deal but I do older why the timing is a faction off between the two.

BigKahuna is offline   Reply With Quote