View Single Post
Unread 09/07/2013, 09:54 AM   #8
DJ Liquid
Registered Member

Amazing

I have the new version. I had it for two weeks now. It's one piece of beautiful hardware. Nothing I've seen but Apple products have as nice of a design. Most of what on this thread is wrong. It's spread and power are more then enough within a 24x24 tank or a 29 gallon biocube. It comes with an anti-salt corrosive aluminum alloy arm and a pendant hanging kit. The light is controllable via a touch led display... it even has a thunder storm mode. For the money nothing comes close. They have a blue and color version comparable/similar to the hydra/vega led arrangement. They are cree leds. The box/packaging/design all apple. Brilliant. The only con is that settings are not user friendly but work and there are youtube video guides available to assist as the manual doesn't help. But, boy is it sweet. I will post pics shortly. Btw- The customer service is second to none. I will post a pic/s shortly. DISCLAIMER- I by no means am associated with MicMol or the LED industry whatsoever. I just had the guts to try something new that others have been skeptical to buy and I am glad I did.