View Single Post
Unread 05/10/2015, 03:31 PM   #2515
dcforester1
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JPMagyar View Post
First this is the 3rd time someone has asked for dimensions in this thread so obviously I am not the only person wanting this information. Second, I asked for a link to preclude responses such as yours which are based on the assumption that the poster requesting specs is an idiot and just didn't look. Third, Marine Depot doesn't even sell the LED Powermodule.

Let me try again . . .

Anybody have a link to a specifications page or PDF that shows the dimensions for all the different sizes of LED Powermodules?

EDIT: I found the specs on the Premium Aquatics page. Unfortunately you have to find the unit you want and then scroll to the bottom of the page.

Sorry I tried to help. I looked at a lot of lights, and thought Marine depot had them obviously I was wrong. I to had a hard time finding it, but with a little poking round I found it. Instead of making a big deal about someone trying to help you, maybe next time take the time and look for yourself. Its people like you that make people not what to help others on here. Next time you need some info try google instead of RC. I didnt assume you were an idiot, but after your post you proved you are.

Good luck

By the way if you were not so arrogant I would walk into the other room and measure mine, good day

dcforester1 is offline   Reply With Quote