Thread: New Queen Angel
View Single Post
Unread 04/24/2012, 04:41 PM   #1
kirkaz
Jade

New Queen Angel

Well, back in late Dec had a tank disaster, had a Grey Angel in QT for 3 days, the tank (which had been in my AZ garage for 2+ years) popped a major leak, I panicked and put the fish in the DT. All seemed well, we went out of town for a few days, and the timer on the lights went out, thus the lights were on for a few days straight, had a major crypt outbreak, I think the lights really stressed them out making it much worse, I would think the Grey Angel brought the ick with him. I lost my 8 inch Male Crosshatch, my 7 inch King Angel, and 6 inch Emperor, and small Asfur. I pulled 90% of the rock and ran 7 weeks of Hypo, and bought a new 55 QT. I added the French and Blueface last week after 3 weeks of QT, and got the Queen in QT. The French and Blueface were from Divers Den, the Queen just from Live Aquaria. I hoped to add the Damsals to the DT, just to add some "small color", but they came in a little small, may be in the QT for a while.

The Queen is about 5 inches with the streamers, the other 2 are about 3 inches...The French Angel is amazing, I've never seen a fish so small make itself at home so quickly! The Blueface is doing well too, but not near as bold as the French.

Not my best video ever, sorry for the kids watching Spongebob in the other room.

Hobby experience-since 2001
kirkaz is offline   Reply With Quote