View Single Post
Unread 07/09/2006, 07:36 PM   #1
Delta_zeta
Moved On

Help w/ some plumbing

So I've been kind of a stranger to the forum for quite a while now...I got in a car accident coming back from ID this last time several weeks back and had to stay up there for a while before I was ok to actually get back to CO. I'm finally back for good this time and in a position to set up the hex tank I have sitting in the house. (the worst part of everything is I was in a different truck hauling my car AND a large tank back here w/ me and we got T-boned...so no more tank ) And I've been imposing on Dan and Paul WAYYY too long (they've wonderfully been babysitting my corals and I was supposed to take them back like the middle of May....obviously that hasn't happened) Now that I'm home I can't seem to figure out how to plumb my hex for the life of me. If anyone has a moment during one of their days in the near future and wouldn't mind dropping by to help me hook up the plumbing so I can get it running and get out of Dan and Paul's hair w/ my corals it would be greatly appreciated. I have all the fixtures for it, basically I just took it apart and kept eveything w/ it when I moved it here end of April....but I must be lacking in the intellectual power bit of it because I'm having a heck of a time putting it back together.

And if anyone knows of a 125-150gal that someone might be selling that'd be great to hear about too now that I have to buy a 2nd one (this hobby is too expensive for it's own good)...`

Delta_zeta is offline   Reply With Quote