View Single Post
Unread 01/02/2015, 05:08 PM   #261
reckless1
Registered Member

Hello all, i have had six SOL blu on my 280 gallon for the last two years with no success with SPS. however after getting my parameters in check i just found this thread and i am glad it is still active as it shed some light on my setup. I had my lights 65W 75B 85RB because i liked the look, some of my SPS frags are doing well and others are not (teo blue digitas went brown but are growing). After reading this thread i have dialed my lights back to 55W 50B 75RB and will watch and adjust as i go along. My question is how do i identify the 70 degree optics as compared to the 40 degree optics???

sincerely,

robin

280 Gallon Reef Tank, Reef Octopus 5000 sss Skimmer, Oceans Motions 8 way, GFO & Carbon Reactors, Apex Controller, Aquaillumination A1 SOL, Tunze Controller and Powerheads, 80 Gallon Sump, BRS Dosers for CAL, ALK, MAG and Vinegar

Current Tank Info: 280 Gallon Reef Tank, Reef Octopus 5000 sss Skimmer, Oceans Motions 8 way, GFO & Carbon Reactors, Apex Controller, Aquaillumination A1 SOL, Tunze Controller and Powerheads, 80 Gallon Sump
reckless1 is offline   Reply With Quote