View Single Post
Unread 05/21/2012, 10:04 AM   #104
danfeig
RC Sponsor

Plumbing Done!!!

As I have posted a few times before, things are moving along like clockwork. Everything that SEA scheduled has gone on without a hitch. Because of my work schedule, Michael scheduled the plumbers to work on Sunday. Who ever heard of plumbers willing to work on a Sunday morning?

Saturday it was the drywall guys, yesterday the plumbers....

Back to plumbing. So we designed a closed loop system. Below is the cad drawing of what we had predrilled to make our lives a little easier.

[IMG][/IMG]

So at 8:30 yesterday morning Michael showed up with his box of bulkheads and lock line. Previously, I made the trip to the Home Depot to pick up all of the pvc, pipe fittings, elbows, couplings, unions, etc.

[IMG][/IMG]

The plumbers showed up shortly after 9:00 and immediately began inspecting everything and discussing the plumbing plan with Michael and me. After about a half our of going through everything, these guys went to town! I can not speak highly enough about these guys. They were maticulous, professional, careful and clean. There was not ONE DROP of glue or pvc cement anywhere! Everything they glued was primed first and then immediately wiped off. Rather than using all of the 90 degree and 45 degree couplings I bought, they heated the pvc pipe to make it more pliable.

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

Here is a great shot of Rick after installing some of the lock line. Trapped in the cage!

[IMG][/IMG]

Finally a pic of the completed "closed loop" system. Check out how clean all the fittings are!

[IMG][/IMG]

Last edited by danfeig; 05/21/2012 at 10:16 AM.
danfeig is offline   Reply With Quote