View Single Post
Unread 05/16/2012, 07:39 PM   #1188
fishflorist
CANNOT SPEAK ENGLISH

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeremy B. View Post
@fishflorist, I've seen this many times in the past. When something gets stuck in the impeller it rubs up against the inside of the pump housing and eventually wears down the pins. I'd suggest purchasing a new impeller to fix the issue, then try and make sure you're running bag filters in the compartment right before the skimmer.
Thanks Jeremy !

But he is running bag filter all the time, and wash it twice a week. the water is always running through the bag. and the bag is I guess 200micron at least, very thick one. Plus, there is a large sponge in the overflow area, that makes sure that nothing big or nothing hard will have change to be suck into the skimmer pump. That's kinda weird.

I contact Royal Exlusive but no reply until now.

BTW, do you have this impeller in your shop ? I cant find. And does BK supply the plastic needle part seperately ? I found the impeller assembly is quite expesive .

I do not speak English well , please kindly give your patience to my wordy posts try to understand my words ... if there is anything wrong in my words , do not take offence because what you see may be not my true meanings.
fishflorist is offline   Reply With Quote