View Single Post
Unread 01/20/2018, 04:32 PM   #3173
Michael Hoaster
Registered Seaweedist

Time for a Re-Do?

Well, the tank's been up for about three and a half years. I've learned a ton and had a blast in the process. Posting here on RC has been a highlight. I went back to the beginning of this thread and started re-reading. There's a ton of good info in this thing! I'm stoked with all I was able to do. I'm grateful for the help all of you have provided. It's been a great run!

But now I'm feeling like I need to start over. I think starting a tank over has many benefits. I'd like to take all the good stuff I've learned and apply it to next one. I'd like to avoid making some mistakes I've made. I'd like to try doing some things I didn't before. There are several things I'd like to do that aren't possible, while it's up and running.

So I see this as a great opportunity to fix some things that are bugging me, and apply all this knowledge I've acquired over the last few years. I sat down in front of the tank yesterday and wrote down a bunch of stuff I could do, to make it better. I came up with a pretty good list!

Current Tank Info: 180g Seagrass Sandbar Lagoon, START DATE November 28, 2018
Michael Hoaster is offline   Reply With Quote