View Single Post
Unread 01/23/2009, 05:28 PM   #31
Reefologist
Registered Member

Wow, that was the fastest response in RC history possibly. First off thank you Dr.Roy for your dedication to stomatopods and helping those of us who are fascinated by these wonderful creatures. I am an audio engineer, I provide sound reinforcement for the Louisville Orchestra as well as many well known musicians. I am very passionate about audio and I can honestly say that I love my job, as I can tell how passionate you are about your work, I guess what I'm saying is for all of us who you educate and mentor for no financial benefit or rewards except helping hobbyists and for that you should receive the Reef Central Nobel Prize if there was such a thing. My O.S. Is either in the process of molting or he has passed on to wherever it is that Stomatopods go (other than the bellies of nassarius snails, and serpent starfish)when they die. He was at least 6" long when I got him approx 2 years ago so if he doesn't appear from his burrow soon I guess ill have to make funeral arrangements for his departure. Thanks again for your very rapid response. Your friend and admirer, Reefologist

Current Tank Info: 120 AGA Mega Flow w/ Oceanic model 3 sump
Reefologist is offline   Reply With Quote