View Single Post
Unread 01/27/2017, 07:19 AM   #13
vlangel
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by angieg1123 View Post
I decided to put the deductible on the credit card so I am back to picking the tank up Saturday. I try hard not to carry a balance on any of my Credit cards, but hitting a deer was an emergency and that is why I have multiple cards...for emergencies.

I am back to picking the 60g cube tank up on Saturday. I purchased the stand today. I will be reinforcing it since I do not trust prefab stands. Once I get the tank home I will cut out the holes needed for the Overflow pipes. Bulkheads are on order, baffles for the sump will be cut next week, and the return pump is on order as well. The Reef Octopus skimmer will be here tomorrow.

I have a large cleanup crew on order since the 65g reef needed replenished as well.

Since I can not get the rock for 2 weeks I will just work on getting everything set up until then. I may order the seahorses next week since they will be going in the 37g until they are trained to a feeding station anyways. This way it is easier to keep a close watch on them while they settle in and they can grow a bit before going into the bigger 60g tank. I figure by the time the 60g cycles and is ready, the seahorses will be to ;D
Ha ha! I am like you about credit cards but every once in a while for something really special we will use them. Enjoy preparing the 60!

vlangel is offline   Reply With Quote