View Single Post
Unread 10/11/2015, 07:18 PM   #98
markalot

Things are going well enough. I believe I have AEFW in the tank, but I've suspected it for a while and yet the big rapid damage I've seen in the past has never shown up. I've fragged a few pieces, dipped a few pieces, basted a few pieces, and found nothing.

A month ago I noticed recession on one of my bigger pieces and found this.

I assumed AEFW yet this isn't the egg clusters I've seen before and not in the numbers of seen before. Regardless I cut the base off, dipped, double dipped, basted, rinsed, replaced. I discarded the entire rock it was mounted on as well. This is one rugged acro, already encrusting and coloring up from the Bayer dip a month ago.

Latest suspect spot is the Lokani.

Can't see this under blue or tank lighting, but with a flashlight you can see the skin loss. This is pretty small, I'm zoomed in with a macro, but worrisome. I turned off all the pumps and basted but nothing came off.

Few more top downs.

Nasuta loves me and I love it.

Red Planet still maintaining color, a first for me. The last two I tried would be half dead at this point in time.