View Single Post
Unread 04/17/2009, 06:58 AM   #103
aborrero4u
Registered Member

Hey, my name is Alex and i am new to reef central.i came across this site after someone mentioned it to me on ratemyfishtank.com. im 23 years old and am getting back into fish tanks.i have a 72 gallon bow bront tank with a fluval 405, whisper 100 and an aqua clear 70 so far. as i i said im just getting back into it. the tank has yet to be established. i used to have a freshwater set up but my dad did alot of the maintenance, but i picked up on what he was doing and have a general knowledge of how to run a tank.after long and extensive contemplating, i have decided to do a fowlr tank, saltwater setup.i understand that it is alot of maintenance and time consuming, but it is well worth it. Have you ever seen a fishtank when your drunk, let alone sobe, its beautiful i tell you, forget about it.anyways ive never done a saltwater,but i have some questions and concerns that i would like to add, which i will post in the appropriate thread.if there is anyone who is willing to talk over email or the phone, please let me know.i have been reading for about a month now, and am a novice in a saltwater setup.any insight and insight will be greatly appreciated.i know this site has a lot to offer and there are alot more knowledgeable people then I am with respect to maintaining a saltwater tank.just wanted to introduce myself, there.This site rocks

aborrero4u is offline   Reply With Quote