View Single Post
Unread 11/09/2017, 05:30 AM   #989
PeteStewardson
Registered Member

OK so support got back in touch offering a discount on a new motor and new heads, but without replacing all the new motors and all the heads I don't think I would be able to get a satifactory calibration, and since I've had such issues with it all along it's an expense I'm not willing to risk.

I've already lost more than enough SPS to outweigh the cost of buying a new tank never mind a new doser.

So sadly that's me out of Kore5th ownership. I just can't justify spending so much money on something I don't trust.

I ordered a GHL Doser 2 the other day thinking I'd return it if the Kore5th could be got up and running, but yesterday evening I opened that up being fed up of manually trying to dose and got it set up. I have to say although I needed a windows PC to set up initially, so had to sneek the software onto my work laptop for the evening, set up was a breese.

All is not lost on the Kore5th. I like the PCB inside it and now I know what the Hardware is, and it has what I think from a quick scan is the Mega programming header, I can reuse that myself in a DIY project. Can just stick an Arduino boot loader in that and use it as a BT development board.

PeteStewardson is offline   Reply With Quote