View Single Post
Unread 01/13/2018, 04:24 PM   #1548
ABruce
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicologne View Post
@Hudds: Sure, we are working on a new PAD which will have the newest LEDs made by Cree which will have a PAR Value arround 550-600 depending on the power you serve it with.

Based on the Mean Well drivers, which are regulary coming with the Illumina you will have a roughly 550 PAR Based on the Illumina Rating. So doesn't matter if you have a Illumina-200 or an Illumina-260 or 360, with the new pads from us your Illumina will become a Illumina 550.

If we get enough request to Produce 1000 Pads. the Pricing will be nearly around 130-150 USD. per PAD (Proper offer and pricing on request and based on availablility)

The only thing a customer needs to do is to remove the Old PADs, Order new from us and press them in the place where to old ones was before.

If a Customer gives us with his Order the Information about size of the Light (300, 600, 900, 1200, 1500 or 1800) we will supply pre configured PAds for easy installation and running out of the box.

Beside this, we can also offer a complete maintaining and upgrade Pack, which includes cleaning, upgrading and checking on any problems. We have the possibilitiy to exchange every single part and repair or exchange it with a new one.

It would be great if people who are interested would let us know so we can see if this is from interest for you guys.

Any questions? Let me know.
I would sure like to talk to you. If you could PM me, I can not PM yest as I do not post enough.
thanks

ABruce is offline   Reply With Quote