View Single Post
Unread 01/28/2018, 03:57 AM   #1
kampo
Registered Member

thinking small Clownfish harem/anemone tank

so I have a 20in cube i'm cycleing up. i've been waffeling on stocking. lately partially at my sons insistance he was nemo in this tank (I know I know...) i'm thinking of doing a Clownfish Haren/Anemone tank. might have a few other easy coal in it, and I really want a small watchman goby/shrimp combo. but was talking with the LFS yesterday, and he was recomending 5-6 Percula Clownfish. and a equal amount of Bubble Tip anemomes since they are the most forgiving.

what are your thoughts on this? tan is new so i now it needs some maturing. its 32lb of dry rock 2lb of cured live rock and 20lb of live sand. its been cycleing for 3 weeks. its really throwing me for a curve ball because the water is still crystal clear, I tossed in a raw shrimp 3 weeks ago when i started this process expected it to be a clowdy mess by now, could that 1 cured rock really be carrying the load? need to do some water testing, i have some fresh water test stuff in my fishroom (i'm a freshwater guy mostly) but didn't really plan on stocking this tank even with CUC for another few weeks so wasn't concerned.

kampo is offline   Reply With Quote