Thread: petco
View Single Post
Unread 03/01/2012, 08:31 AM   #243
James77
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tin_Whistler View Post
And leaving that fish in the ocean guarantees it's death as well.
Because again, everything dies. Don't tell me you're using appropriate data because you're not. You're taking information, and twisting it disingenuously to try and falsely prove a point.
That is a pretty silly view on animals. Just like chickens....they all die right, so lets stuff them in battery cages in dark rooms. There is a huge difference between a noatural life and death and one in captivity simply for our own amusement.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tin_Whistler View Post
But if I can go into a store and see a handful of fish floating and polluting the water at one store, and not see that at another store, I'll go to the second one..
As you should, and is all that needs to be done for the bad apple petcos. A letter to them would be even better if you were that passionate to do so. The dead floating fish is no different thatn what I have seen at LFS, matter of fact i see less at Petco. Yes, it is one of those corporations, but I think alot of people would be surprised that its profit margin is not that far off from any typical retail business.

Current Tank Info: 120g Mixed Reef and 75g Freshwater
James77 is offline   Reply With Quote