View Single Post
Unread 05/08/2012, 11:40 AM   #4
phasezero
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by rc407092 View Post
Really? Not a single person? :/
Just some quick thoughts off the top of my head. Have you considered using meanwell 48D's instead of the inventronics? I feel you could get much more out of your LED's as your XT-E's and XP-G's can all be ran at 1500mA, that's nearly double what the inventronics can do. Same with the XP-E's which can run @ 1000mA. Here are some suggestions.

- I would consider doubling your TV's to 12, many people report that they did not notice 6 or less TV's in their 40+ LED builds. I used 12 and I can see their reasoning as they are pretty dim.

- Will these be clustered very close? or evenly spaced? If they will be evenly spaced, I would consider rearranging your layout because you might experience some color banding. The layout shown pretty much has your colors split into diagonal lines. RB / White / RB RB / White / RB ....etc. If you are clustering tight as possible it probably won't be an issue.

- I'm still trying to think of some other driver string setups as it's a little tricky with all the different colors.

phasezero is offline   Reply With Quote