View Single Post
Unread 08/04/2013, 10:38 AM   #8
Ron Reefman
Registered Member

Przemek, thanks for the graphs! Now I just want to be sure I understand what I'm looking at!

The top 3 graphs show almost identical peaks. That means little shift of spectrum, right? And as we work down the slopes to lower intensities the graphs start to separate, showing more or less range of spectrum at those lower intensities. Am I getting this right?

The next 2 show a bit of a separation even at the peak of the graph, so a bit more shift in spectrum compared to the first 3 graphs. Right?

And the last 2, the whites, the 400nm to 450nm or 475nm looks pretty similar at 5% or 100%, but the longer wavelengths separate much more. But they still cover the same basic spectrum, just at much different intensities. So the same over all spectrum is covered, but the total color of the white light would change (a shift in Kelvin rather than spectrum). Am I even close on that one?

Thanks