View Single Post
Unread 03/30/2016, 08:43 AM   #54
d2mini
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by droog View Post
Awesome, will enjoy following this one. When you asked about tank location, I saw the massive island in the kitchen and thought "peninsula tank". That would be a little extreme, even for you :-)

-droog
Quote:
Originally Posted by wij View Post
Beautiful house,been watching you're other builds very talented and tidy set up great photography good luck with your new build im just a Meer amateur and love learning off people like you,im i cabinet maker and would be tempted to build the tank off the back of the kitchen island bench separate that room,enjoy the build��
haha, you two should get together!
That would be cool... but yes, definitely more extreme than I want to go this time.
Maybe the last build (and teardown experience) is too fresh, but this time I want to keep things simpler with only very minor modifications to the house.

Quote:
Originally Posted by moondoggy4 View Post
Following along I think I know which company that will build your next tank, but I will keep it a secret.
You are more than welcome to guess!
But I won't reveal if you are right just yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TangingOut View Post
This will be good......

Also super jelly of the loquat tree. One of my favorite fruits.
I had never even heard of a Loquat before. They are pretty good. Remind me of a peach/plum.
A little bit of a pain to eat with the big seeds but they are pretty yummy. Sweet but a little tartness at the same time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark426 View Post
BTW...love the color of your deck. Beats the same ole same ole boring cedar look.
haha, thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirreal63 View Post
I should have noticed it from the leaves but the cool blue was pulling my eyes away. You will love having those fruits, our little peach tree is loaded with tiny peaches again this year.
LOL, yeah we had to leave behind several citrus trees at the old house. They had just starting bearing fruit this past year!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rovster View Post
SWEET! Love your builds, I dub thee the consummate build artist!
heh heh, thanks. Glad you enjoy.

Elos Diamond 120xl | Elos Stand | Radion G4 Pros | GHL Profilux Controller | LifeReef Skimmer | LifeReef Sump
Photos taken with a Nikon D750 or Leica M.
d2mini is offline   Reply With Quote