View Single Post
Unread 05/07/2012, 08:17 AM   #2
Jeremy B.
Registered Member

Hi,

Thank you fro the feedback. I'm not sure what you're referring to about "MOST of the corals was dead or 1/2 dead and bleached out.", as that is certainly not the case. We did, about 2 weeks ago, have an alk spike in our LPS system and lost about 30 pieces total, however these have all been removed, and less than a half dozen that were still hanging on were moved to the discounted tanks on our rock pool side. Our LPS and SPS system looks outstanding right now, with a beautiful selection.

There were no dead, floating fish as you mentioned, as we do twice daily walk throughs and inspection on all of our livestock tanks. The only was this could have happened is if there was a fish that suddenly died during our walk-in hours, at which that point they would not have been "rotting", nor would there have been multiples. The same goes for our invert systems, all of the stock is in excellent shape. Our invert systems always have empty shells in them with the snails and hermits, which these get cleaned our bi-weekly and siphoned. That's just the reality of dealing with inverts.

Protein skimmers get cleaned out here every Monday, so by Friday and Saturday during walk-in hours they are pretty gunked back up. Are some of them corallined up down in the bodies? Sure, but again, that's the reality of them. Our skimmers work very well and very efficiently, thus that's what they're supposed to look like.

I'm sorry if we've done something to make you disgruntled to post this. We want every single customer of ours to be happy, no matter what. Please feel free to email me to jeremy@premiumaquatics.com and we'd be happy to work with you. I'd be more than happy to post some public photos of our livestock sytems and post back here as well.

Jeremy B. is offline   Reply With Quote