View Single Post
Unread 05/25/2018, 05:14 PM   #74
Matt Rise
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael_dk View Post
Looks very good. Wish I had the handyskills to build a stand like that. I want to build a Canopy for my Red Sea Reefer. Might get a pro to do it instead

Know your limitations!
Thanks! Measure twice...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reefpuck View Post
Kitchen looks good! Did you do it yourself? I did mine a few years back. Told the wife it would only take 6 weeks. 9 months later...if was finished.
I was in the same boat. I had to hire it out. They were done exactly on schedule with no hiccups. Total time was 5 weeks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yellow_donkey View Post
I just started reading your thread as we are moving and my 60 cube has no good place to fit in new house so looking at the 80 gallon deep blue tank in your build. But I mainly wanted to post on your turning 40. I am 38 and I remember hearing about mid life crisis growing up thinking to myself that's BS. Well, that it is real, and I got it. A year ago I was 100 lbs over weight and today I run 5 miles a day, takes me about 1.15 hours a day. Paranoid as hell I am going keel over tommorow, but I am in better shape!

Anyways somone point me in the direction of the psychiatric forums!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yellow_donkey View Post
Hey amazing setup. Can you price out everything for us, from memory, don't go digging around for receipts. I saw you said a year, I was wanting to ask, would you consider a basic build, what you have minus all the extras like pocket door on side, just a stand not primed or painted. If you can't all, good worth asking, as this is what I want, but need to have build up and going for move. 45 days.

RI doesn't help either, being in Florida.

The most expensive part by far were the lights. I think I should qualify for BRS customer of the year too.

Matt Rise is offline   Reply With Quote