View Single Post
Unread 07/28/2017, 09:36 PM   #1225
CementShoes
Registered Member

Peter,

NUMEROUS years ago, some friends and I tried creating and running the WGMS (West GTA Marine Society). At one point, we had the privilege as a group to visit the tank and see the build. We were all blown away, and the wife still talks about it to this day, as she tagged along (she's sleeping right now, and when I become the bearer of bad news in the morning about what happened to your tank a while ago, I am sure she will be devestated). I still to this day remember you giving your little welcome speech when we all arrived after having all gathered at Tim Hortons before making our way to your home, and you let us know that a Sushi dinner would arrive at 7:30. No sooner my watch turned over to 7:30, your doorbell rang. And there was dinner. Amazing.

I looked up this thread because I still have my salt water aquarium I started in 2007. And I now have four-year-old identical twin girls. And they obsess with our tank. And I thought to see if you still took visitors because I am sure the girls would be beside themselves to see your tank. But having found the thread and seen the sympathy posts, I scrolled back numerous pages to read the news.

Peter, as you've heard dozens of times already, I am sorry for your loss. Maybe one-day things will have picked up enough so the girls and I can pay another visit. Until then, be well, and all the best. May the best of your past be the worst of your future

CHEERS!

Current Tank Info: 90gallon with 150lbs of live rock, and 90lbs of live sand
CementShoes is offline   Reply With Quote