View Single Post
Unread 10/20/2018, 09:28 PM   #18
pco1988
Registered Member

So quick update, I ordered a few fish from online. A Helfrichi Firefish and two captive bred Black Onyx Percula Clownfish. Ordered them on Wednesday, and they shipped Thursday for FedEx Overnight Priority AM Delivery, and well that came and went... FedEx sent them to Tennessee instead of Maryland... So I contacted them and let them know what happened. Today came and I expected the worst and hoped for the best. They came in today and I went to get them and thankfully they were all alive! I started a very slow acclimation process because of how long they were in the box. The water was very cold as the heat pack was cold...

Here they are during acclimation:

I turned the light timer off so it wouldn’t come on and let them relax from their crazy journey here. After a few hours with the light off I turned it on and see if they would eat, and they were all hungry and ate which is another awesome sign! Not quite out of the water yet, but it’s looking food!

Quick shot before the lights went out. Yes I know, I need to clean the algae off the glass, I will before I take more pictures.

Slowly but surely it’s coming together and can’t wait to see where this tank goes!

There are two types of people in this hobby:
"The ones who have had a tank crash, and the ones that are going to have a tank crash"

Current Tank Info: 11gal Nano Reef
pco1988 is offline   Reply With Quote