View Single Post
Unread 08/18/2007, 09:28 AM   #141
fishcraze2002
Premium Member

I got a little scare this morning... I just woke up and looked at my tank parameter trends on the AquaNote that's always on on my desktop. and the main tank pH show 7.43!! Then I saw a bunches of email alarms (from AquaNotes) showing pH 7.2- 7.6! But the pH trend on the frag tank (which is connected to my maintank) looked normal ~ 8.1.. So I ran downstair to check out the tank and everything looks normal. The pH readout for the main tk on the AquaController ProIII showed 8.15 (same as on the frag tk). So I went back up to check the readout on the AquaNotes again, and it showed 8.15, and the pH trend on the graph never showed the dips to below 8.0 I thought may be it was because I was still asleep when I looked at it earlier.. But I checked the email alarms (5 of them!) and they was sent to me around that time.. and I just got another email alarms 10 mins ago! If I didn't get the email alarms as proof, Id had thought there was a ghost in my room
I'm going to post this question in the Neptune forum to findout what's going on.. maybe the pH probe is bad and need replacement. but I bought this brandnew 9 months ago (normally they would run well at least 15 months or 2 yrs..)

fishcraze2002 is offline   Reply With Quote