View Single Post
Unread 04/18/2018, 09:04 AM   #117
McPuff
Registered Member

Here's a couple of not-great pictures showing the blueface and annularis. Bad pics but you get the idea. It is hard to photograph them as they always get jittery when I try to get a pic. For every 10 shots, 1 is decent. Next time I'll use a gel filter to try and get better color rendition.

Blueface... still fully juvenile though I can see yellow starting to come through on the dorsal fin and a tiny bit between the eyes. He is looking very pretty, fat, and healthy! I don't think I've ever seen a specimen this large that was still fully juvenile pattern. It is so pretty in person.

blueface.jpg

I predict the annularis is going to be the second biggest fish in the tank after a couple of months. It's not as small as this pic might suggest. Although the piggy lieutenant tang is VERY fat, the annularis is about a foot behind him and that makes him look small. He's probably over 4" now and quite chubby. Has no problems with any aggression from the tangs now. :0) Just have to hope that he'll accept the blueface without any issues.

annularis_changing.jpg

Last edited by McPuff; 04/18/2018 at 11:06 AM.
McPuff is offline   Reply With Quote