View Single Post
Unread 02/16/2018, 05:31 AM   #809
homer1475
Registered Member

Finally!!!!!!!!!

Caught the leopard last night after taking the rockwork apart twice! She was awake and swimming around around noon, took a few pieces of rock out, and tried for an hour. She dove into the sandbed so I took the rest of the rock out. Poked around the entire sandbed and she would not come out. Put everything back in and gave up for the time being.

A couple hours later I saw her up and swimming around again. This time my wife was home so I had her keep an eye on her and find out where she dives into the sandbed. Got all the rock and coral out, and scoped her right up in the sand which made her freak out big time! Lucky for me I had a very big net and she didn't get out. Dumped the fish into my TTM tank and sand back into the tank.

Funny thing, last time I TTMed her she liked a little bowl of sand and would sleep and hide in it. This time around I put the same small bowl of sand, and she thinks shes hiding by squeezing between the bowl and the tank. lol

May 1 I'll be ich free again and can start working on getting that floor down. With the small splashes here, small splashes there, forgot to turn off the pump to fill the salt bucket(about 10G on the floor), etc, etc, the carpet is really starting to smell moldy.

Originally posted by der_wille_zur_macht:

"He's just taking his lunch to work"
homer1475 is offline   Reply With Quote